Benefits of Bff coffee
- High Quality from the Costa Rican Tarrazu region
- Single Origin, Fair Trade, Aromatic
- Roasted, Whole Coffee Beans
- DECADENT! Naturally Sweet and Smooth with a Chocolate note
- FRESH! Shipped within 24 hours of roasting.
High Quality from the Costa Rican Tarrazu Region: Although Costa Rica produces a variety of coffees, those that reach American specialty coffee menus usually are very high-grown Strictly Hard Bean (SHB) coffees from regions near the capital of San Jose in the central part of the country: Tarrazu, Herediá, Tres Rios, Volcan Poas.
…Costa Rica coffees from these regions are distinctive in a way that defies simple, romantic description. When good they are clean, balanced, and resonantly powerful.
http://www.coffeereview.com/coffee-reference/coffee- categories/geographic-origins/coffees-from-the- americas/costa-rica/
Single Origin: Let’s not mix high quality coffee any more than we’d mix high quality wine. Our single origin is from the Tarrazu region of Costa Rica. Each order is full of whole fresh roasted beans from the same farm.
Fair Trade: Everyone deserves a decent wage for their hard work. We believe in this with all our hearts!
Aromatic: Yes…sinfully aromatic. Nothing smells better than walking in to our roasting room as it is happening. We’ve been known to stash a bag of beans behind our seat in our car as an air freshener…..we recommend it.
Roasted - Light or Full-Body: The difference between Light Roast and Full-Bodied roast is spectacular.
Our light roast is vibrant and full of strong, sweet flavors dancing in your mouth. It also has more caffeine – yep. Try a sip!
Our full-bodied roast is between a medium and dark roast profile. It is smoother in flavor and has a more distinct chocolate taste.
Naturally Sweet and Smooth with a Chocolate note: OMG…the taste is something we go to bed thinking about. Knowing we get to create our very own amazing cup of coffee the next morning makes us ladies quite happy!
FRESH! Shipped within 24 hours of roasting: We will roast and either ship them out the same day or the very next day. (This means we’ll never roast on a Saturday since the mail doesn’t go out on Sunday.)
Whole Roasted Coffee Beans have up to 15 days of peak freshness. This means the highest anti-oxidants are provided, the oils in the bean are fresh, not stale or rancid.
Think of WHOLE BEANS like a loaf of bread sitting on the counter and then compare GROUND COFFEE like a slice of bread sitting on the counter.
- We’ll send you whole beans ready to use-just like clockwork. (It’s usually 24-48 hours before the roasted bean is ready for brewing. Perfect timing!).
- We’ll stamp the roasted date right on your package of coffee.
- You will notice your beans becomes more oily with time. That’s good!....Until the oil goes rancid. So use them up!
- Keep them in a dry, dark airtight canister to maximize their freshness.